Welder with certificate (€620-€710 net/week) Roermond, in Netherlands
Established in 1948, Sif has evolved from a prominent manufacturer of robust tubular steel structures into a comprehensive offshore wind monopile foundation solutions provider. With two manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands and a workforce of over 600 skilled professionals, Sif is committed to delivering excellence in the industry.
Our partner is currently looking for welders to join their team in Roermond, the Netherlands!
The welder is responsible for manual MIG/MAG welding from simple to more complex shapes in position. The welder also performs various activities, such as gouging and manual electrode repairs.
As a welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Repairing defects in welding based on a repair report and repair procedure;
- Using hands, measuring tools, and hoisting equipment;
- Reading technical drawings and executing work instructions;
- Checking the welding equipment’s condition;
- Setting up welding equipment and welding all seam shapes;
- Registering performed work on the route cards of the workpiece.
The weekly net salary is between €620 and €710.
A VCA safety certificate is mandatory, but if you don’t have one, the agency will provide you with training.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Ready to pass the VCA exam after arriving in Netherlands;
- Welding certificate;
- Previous welding experience (with MIG/MAG, electrode, or similar);
- Experience with heavy constructions is considered as a big plus;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.