Welder MIG/MAG or TIG (from 500€ to 605€/net per week) , in Netherlands
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for an experienced Welder to join their team in The Netherlands.
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Assembling parts and (auxiliary) constructions;
- Complete steel/stainless steel constructions and installations;
- Metalworking techniques such as cutting, bending, edging, sawing, and grinding;
- Work and read technical drawings.
- You can be welding non-steel in a workshop or welding pipes.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from 500€ – 605€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- You are free to bring your own tools, if you have them, or you will be provided with HILTI tools.
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own means of work or rent a car to use between accommodation and workplace. The candidate must pay a deposit of 200€ (will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week. Fuel must be paid by the candidate.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Welding experience minimum 2-3 years;
- Certificates will be a plus but are not mandatory;
- Already holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian languages;
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian