Warehouse workers Waalwijk, in Netherlands
Cargo Logistics BV is specialized in the freight-forwarding of urgent goods throughout Europe. The company is looking for warehouse staff to work in the logistic sector. You will interact mainly with shoe boxes, but you have to be flexible in case the company needs you to work at another department.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Packing, picking and labeling the goods from Southern-European countries, using a scanner or a list;
- Tacking cartons of shoes on a pallet and foil the pallets for shipment;
- Report any product defect to the shift supervisor;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
One daily shift, from Monday to Sunday (07:00 to 17:00). You must be flexible for this job occupation as overtime is a possibility, specially in high season, depending of the workflow. If there are daily targets, shifts may sometimes end once target is achieved. Shift scheduling might also have a last‑minute change due to absences, workflow, etc.
Training, to preform every task, will be provided by Senior Team-leaders.
Workers have a canteen available, with coffee and tea.
Full-time and long term job offer, in a friendly and clean environment.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Similar job Experience, in warehouse environment, is an advantage;
- Good physical condition as you might be requested to (un)load heavy-lifting goods;
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and holidays is a must - workers must be daily available by phone to assist colleagues’ absences;
- Team player and fast-pace personality to work independently;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum) or Dutch