Warehouse worker (with own car) Tilburg, in Netherlands
DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading global logistics providers they support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. The company is currently searching for an experienced warehouse worker, capable of packing and handling computer systems complying with he guidelines of the warehouse.
Do you have experience as a warehouse worker? This is the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Packing orders;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Scanning and using a computer system to keep track of the coming and outgoing products;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
This is long term, full time offer. Work is scheduled in two shifts (06.00-14.00 or 15.30-24.00).
Gross salary is €10,61/ hour brutto, but increases with allowances to €11,69/hour brutto (ADV €0,15 = €10,76 + 8,75% = €11,69)
€10,61 + ADV €0,15 = €10,76 + 8,75% = €11,69
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Order picker experience is a plus;
- Basic computer skills;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Serious and careful attitude towards work;
- Good attention to detail, when working quickly;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
English level minimum B1.