Warehouse worker with EPT experience Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner, Vos Logistics, is looking for experienced warehouse workers to join their team in Roosendaal!
Vos Logistics offers simplified solutions to complex challenges in transport, warehousing & distribution. They’re opening positions for logistic employees to work in their warehouse in Roosendaal. The warehouse is specially designed to store dangerous goods, but it also contains a store and animal food.
As a warehouse worker, you’ll be responsible for:
- Handling all goods, large and small, that can be pelletized or packed in large bags;
- Handling bulk and very large products;
- Working with a hand scanner;
- Working with EPT.
You will need to communicate in a decent manner and comply with the company’s rules. Candidates should be strong enough to do the job and have no physical limitations. Also, you should be willing to work in shifts and on weekends.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience driving an EPT is mandatory;
- Demonstrable technical insight (because you worked in a similar position before);
- Skills and previous experience in working with hand scanners and EPT;
- Physically strong and fit for the position;
- Willing to live and work with other nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level is required. Dutch is not mandatory but is an advantage.