Warehouse worker - sorter , in Netherlands
Our partner agency in The Netherlands is looking for warehouse loaders/sorters to join the team of DPD that is a postal company that is transforming its business into a postal and logistics e-commerce service provider. DPD is one of the largest postal companies in the world. In their warehouses, the packages and letters are being sorted in order to ensure that they arrive at the correct location.
As a warehouse loader/sorter for DPD you might be responsible for:
- loading and unloading packages from/to truck by hand;
- sorting packages;
- other general warehouse tasks.
The work is organized in four different shifts Mon-Fri starting at 11:00, 14:00, 19:30, and 21:30. There are two breaks (unpaid) during the 9 working hours – 1x 15 min, 1×30 min. Sometimes you might be asked to work weekends.
Employees who will work at DPD are obligated to wearing safety shoes (Type S3) and long trousers – jeans or work trousers. There is a canteen with vending machines, a fridge, and a microwave.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Oirschot, Veenendaal
Time window surcharge - standard hours mo-fr 20:-24: 30.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours mo-fr 00:-06: 45.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sun 50.00 %
A weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary
- Similar experience in Logistics will be an advantage;
- Ready to do any all-around tasks;
- Flexible with working hours and lift potential heavy-lifting goods;
- Team spirit and motivated to work independently;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- A driving license would be an advantage
- Good communication skills;
- Ready to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Good English skills (B1 minimum)