Warehouse worker/ sorter Utrecht, in Netherlands
In 1890, August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel founded a freight forwarding company in Bremen, Germany. Over the last 130 years, Kuehne+Nagel has evolved from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
The company is looking for warehouse workers/sorters to join its team! It is a physically demanding position, on feet, lifting heavy boxes.
- sorting plastic bottles in the assigned containers;
- unload the bags filled with plastic bottles from the truck to the warehouse;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is long-term, full-time, morning and evening shifts. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The company will provide the necessary training and work equipment! Agency will have a call with all suitable candidates!
19:00– 24:00= 35%
24:00 – 6:00=45%
Saturday - 50%
Sunday and Hollydays- 100%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be a plus;
- Ability to endure recycling process (garbage smell);
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1