Warehouse worker/ EPT driver (with experience) Doesburg, in Netherlands
In 1890, August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel founded a freight forwarding company in Bremen, Germany. Over the last 130 years, Kuehne+Nagel has evolved from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
The company is looking for warehouse workers/EPT drivers to join its team! It is a physically demanding position, on feet, lifting heavy boxes.
Your daily tasks will include:
- manually or using EPT to load and unload goods in and out of trucks and containers;
- placing goods in the assigned compartment or rack;
- order picking, scanning, and labeling of goods;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- provide support with all warehouse activities.
It is long-term, full-time, morning and evening shifts. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The accommodation for this position is in Kleve (Germany)!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Preferably in possession of a valid forklift / EPT certificate or willing to obtain it;
- Available full-time (2x every 6. weeks, also on Saturdays);
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1