Warehouse worker (clothes) in NL Utrecht , in Netherlands, from 10,40€/hour
WE Fashion is a Dutch fashion chain which sells clothing, shoes, bags and other accessories. They are looking for experienced warehouse workers to prepare various orders. As a warehouse worker you have to
- pick the orders according to the requests, scan & follow the request,
- fill the order crates with packages of clothes & accessories,
- move the goods to the loading department or place on the sliding line (see video)
- quality check the packaging and report any faults.
It is very important to pick orders correctly and do not make any counting mistake.
You will work with manual forklift or EPT and will use a scanner for your work.
Work is in 2 shifts 07:00-15:30/ 15:30-24:00, , in high season the warehouse has flexible working schedules, you might need to work overtime.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Previous working experience in warehouse
- to be ready to work flexible hours and be ready to work in shifts
- to be ready to stay in the Netherlands for longer period
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Good English or German language skills