Warehouse worker (certificate of conduct VOG) Born, in Netherlands
Samsung is the global leader in the production and sales of consumer electronics and their core components. Samsung distributes Monitors, Printers, and Printer Supplies for the Western European market.
The company is looking for warehouse workers to join its team! There are opportunities to obtain a reach truck certificate and thus also receive a higher salary.
Your daily tasks will include:
- make sure that the products are ready to be shipped in the right place and of good quality;
- prepare orders for shipment according to the agreement;
- check, organize and register goods and documents using scanning;
- take action if you encounter deviations;
- ensure that products are received in good condition, on time, and at the right place by following the correct procedures for quality and safety;
- assembly of pallets, labeling, measuring, unpacking, and sealing;
- ensure that your workplace and the warehouse remain clean and follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
The offer is a long-term, full-time in the morning and evening shifts! The company will provide necessary training and working equipment.
The agency will have an interview with all suitable candidates!
Weekdays 06:00 – 18:00 0%
Weekdays 18:00 – 06:00 30%
< 40 hrs/wk 108% (including legal
> 40 hrs:
06:00 – 23:00 125% (including legal
23:00 – 01:00 130% (including legal h.a.)
01:00 – 06:00 150% (including legal
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be a plus;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1