Ventilation fitter for Germany (520€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Do you know the luxury yachts of multi-millionaires that you see in the ports of Monaco and Dubai? These luxury yachts are fully equipped and require craftsmanship. How nice is it to say that you, as a ventilation fitter, have worked on a yacht of €300 million?
Our client is an international market leader specializing in HVAC systems and always has work. In short, do you want to work at the highest level and for a longer period of time? This is your chance!
- The day will start with a short introduction about the work you will be carrying out that day.
- You will work inside a large ship’s hall or sometimes outside.
- From a technical plan (3D or from paper) you will build your air ducts independently or together with a colleague.
- You build square air ducts but also round (spiro) insulated ducts.
Building these luxury yachts takes an average of 2-3 years, after which new projects start again. So you will have to work for a longer period of time and you can make nice friends. We have many people who enjoy working for this customer through Covebo/Maatt for several years.
- Long-term job opportunity;
- Salary of 520 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation cost – 40 hours a week.
- Working hours are during the day
- Well-equipped accommodation with a private room provided by the company;
- Covebo provides work clothes and tools
- Company car. Fuel is paid by the agency for work and no further costs. Also possible to use your own car, the agency pays €0,19 pro km.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Driving License B;
- Experience as a Ventilation Fitter (mandatory),
- Experience in shipbuilding is a bonus
- Physically strong and healthy;
Good communication in English (at least B1)