Ventilation fitter for Germany (520-580€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Do you know the luxury yachts of multi-millionaires that you see in the ports of Monaco and Dubai? These luxury yachts are fully equipped and require craftsmanship. How nice is it to say that you, as a ventilation fitter, have worked on a yacht of €300 million?
Our client is an international market leader specializing in HVAC systems and always has work. Now, they are looking for experienced ventilation fitters in Rendsburg, Germany!
As a ventilation fitter, you will play a crucial role in the construction of both square and insulated round air ducts.
Your other duties will include the following:
- The day will start with a short introduction about the work you will be carrying out that day.
- You will work inside a large ship’s hall or sometimes outside.
- From a technical plan (3D or from paper) you will build your air ducts independently or together with a colleague.
- You build square air ducts but also round (spiro) insulated ducts.
- Reading and following technical drawings and plans;
- Independently or collaboratively construct air ducts to meet project requirements;
- Other related tasks.
Building these luxury yachts takes an average of 2-3 years, after which new projects start again. So you will have to work for a longer period of time and you can make nice friends. We have many people who enjoy working for this customer through Covebo/Maatt for several years.
The Agency provides:
- Long-term job opportunity;
- Starting salary of 520-580 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation cost (based on experience and performance);
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week;
- Working hours are during the day;
- Well-equipped accommodation with a private room provided by the company;
- The agency provides work clothes and tools
- Company car is provided. In this case, fuel is paid by the agency for communting. It’s also possible to use your own car, the agency pays €0,19/km.
Travel allowance (with own car): €0,19/km
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Prior experience in ventilation fitting or HVAC is needed;
- Additional experience in shipyards will be considered a plus;
- Willingness to enhance your skills and commit to long-term employment;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings on a professional level;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Germany.
Good communication in English (at least B1)