Vegetable production employee (cold environment) Helmond, in Netherlands
Hessing BV has been a specialist in the fruit and vegetable field for over 50 years. They produce ready-to-cook vegetables, fruit and meal salads, and much more. They are a leading supplier to supermarkets, fast-food chains, including McDonald’s, wholesalers, catering businesses, and inflight caterers.
Our partner is currently looking for vegetable production employees to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working on the production line;
- Packing fruits and vegetables into containers;
- Preparing and cutting produce;
- Keeping the workplace clean and organized.
The starting salary is €12.13 gross per hour. You will work 38 to 45 hours per week.
For this position, you will have to pass a hygiene and safety test.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewellery, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 160cm tall and physically healthy;
- Ready to work in cold and noisy environment;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum A2 level of English.