Tiler (500€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our Dutch partners have been involved with the Construction and Engineering sectors for a long time. This company is currently searching for skilled Tilers for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Dutch territory.
As a Tile setter, your duties may include the following:
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural, and floor designs.
- Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools.
- Prepare, measure, and mark surfaces to be covered.
- This is a long-term full-time offer;
- The agency offers accommodation (single room);
- A salary of 500€ net per week is paid every Thursday (accommodation and insurance deductions already made);
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Ability to operate hand and machine cutting tools;
- Knowledge of tiling designs and installation techniques;
- Ability to work crouching or kneeling for long periods;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Basic carpentry skills;
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
Good level of English (at least B1) or German