TIG RVS Welder (from €500 net/week) North Brabant, in Netherlands
Our client is a distinguished industry leader in metal fabrication, specializing in producing premium stainless steel products. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they cater to various industries, including food and semiconductor manufacturing. Renowned for their exceptional quality and precision, they consistently deliver innovative solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of their esteemed customers.
They are currently looking for skilled and experienced RVS TIG welders to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Executing welding tasks following technical drawings and specifications;
- Adjusting and operating welding equipment independently;
- Welding stainless steel products by means of TIG welding;
- Controlling and adjusting the welding parameters to achieve optimal welding results;
- Carefully performing welding work within established quality standards, paying attention to the specific requirements of each customer and application;
- Working closely with other team members to complete projects promptly and efficiently.
The starting salary is €15 gross per hour.
This is a full-time and long-term job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with TIG welding, with a focus on stainless steel;
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications;
- Good understanding of welding parameters and ability to adjust them as needed;
- Knowledge of different stainless steel variants and associated welding procedures;
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for welding quality;
- Accuracy and attention to detail to achieve high quality welded joints;
- Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team on a variety of projects;
- Valid welding certificate will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.