Submerged Arc welder-OP welder with certificate (€630-€740 net/week) , in Netherlands
Founded in 1948, Sif is a highly esteemed company renowned for its extensive experience and proven expertise. Initially established as a manufacturing company specializing in producing large, thick tubular steel structures, Sif has successfully transformed itself into a comprehensive solution provider for offshore wind monopile foundations.
Our partner is currently looking for submerged arc welders to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating automatic welding machine with one or more welding torches at the same time;
- Welding round or longitudinal seams with high accuracy and low injection rate;
- Following welding procedures;
- Performing work according to regulations, instructions, and technical drawings;
- Setting up welding equipment and welding robot;
- Performing daily maintenance work;
- Operating hoisting equipment such as overhead cranes.
The weekly net salary is between €630 and €740, depending on your experience and your work shifts.
The work is organized into three shifts that will rotate. You will work Monday through Friday for a total of 40 hours.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required for this position;
- 2+ years of previous experience working as a submerged arc welder;
- Welding certificate and VCA safety course;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English, German or Dutch.