Spray Painter (weekly net salary of 520€ - after deductions) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 12 daysAvailable positions: 4/4Salary: from /h
Our partner agency is operating in the Dutch market for over 20 years and they are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of Spray painter for their client, which is one of the largest companies in Europe dealing with the protection of steel structures against corrosion.
If you are looking for a stable job in the Netherlands and you have experience with two-component paint this job is right for you!
Your responsibilities as a Spray painter might include:
- working with an aggregate of steel structures, machine parts or subassemblies for the petrochemical industry,
- pre-treating (sandblasting / shot blasting),
- spray painting.
- Net weekly wage 520€ / 40h (after deductions);
- Weekly pay system;
- Paid health insurance;
- Possibility to organize free transport with a fuel card (for commuting to work);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (for candidates with their own car);
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF standards (no additional costs for the employee, single room and wi-fi);
- Dutch contract in accordance with the NBBU CAO collective agreement;
- CV in English is required.
- Experience in working as a painter or sandblaster.
- Knowledge of English or German.
- Possession of a category B driving license is welcome.
- A private car is welcome.
- Having a valid VCA certificate is welcome.
Good knowledge of English or German language is required.