Solar Panel installer (440-500 week/net) construction experience! Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands is Covebo’s New Energy division, they are a solar panel installing company, they are looking for employees to assemble and install solar panels on-site for their customers. The work is performed in several regions of the Netherlands that undertake the modernization of environmentally friendly, renewable energy houses.
You often work at great heights as a solar panel installer. You can think of the roofs of houses, but also the roofs of factory buildings, office buildings or apartment complexes. You are often outside in different locations. So you never work in the same place for long.
If you have experience in construction this is the job for you!
- Fitting of metal under constructions and solar panels onto roofs;
- Laying and aligning the substructure on the roof;
- Ensuring that the panels lie straight on the substructure; then bring the entire cabling to the inverter/meter cupboard);
- Working in small teams with specific projects and sectors mounting 8 to 12 panels per day.
Training (2 to 5 days):
- Will be provided by the employer as well as work clothes and a toolbox;
- It is essential that candidates have a strong physique, and are able to move confidently on the ladder, scaffolding, or roof;
- The candidate will be responsible for the professional construction of the scaffolding, the installation of the guardrails and the installation of the solar support structure (rails, hooks) on the roof, the fixing of the solar panels, and the proper routing of the cables.
- Long-term job opportunity;
- Salary of 440-500 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation cost – 40 hours a week. If test/training is really good, also €520 per week is possible.
- Well-equipped accommodation with a private room provided by the company;
- Distance between accommodation and workplace: maximum 35 km
- Each candidate get from agency a complete set with hand tools and electrical tools from Hilti. Also working clothes, shoes and safety equipment they receive.
- Company car. Fuel is paid by the agency for work and no further costs. Also possible to use own car, agency pays €0,19 pro km.
- Regarding the trip to the Netherlands, the agency will refund a maximum of 100 euros, paid right after the successful test. If for some reason the candidate leaves within 3 months, they will deduct those 100 euros from his last salary.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Fluent in English (B1 - B2)
- Driving License B
- Technical experience or background and willing to learn the job /experience as a roofer/ solar panel mechanic.
- The ability to read simple technical drawings;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Good sense of balance and no fear of heights;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
- VCA is needed. The agency will help candidates to get course and exam asap, paid by the agency.
Speak and understand English