Shuttering Carpenters (weekly net salary of 540€ - after deductions) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 24 daysAvailable positions: 1/0Salary: from /h
Our agency partner is operating in the Dutch market for over 20 years and they are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of Shuttering Carpenters for their clients.
The person employed in this position will be responsible for:
- Making formwork in the Doka, Peri, Hunneback systems
- Boarding of ceilings and walls
- Performance of works related to the construction of public buildings and infrastructure construction
- Net weekly wage 540 € / 40h (after deductions);
- Weekly pay system;
- Paid health insurance;
- Possibility to organize free transport with a fuel card (for commuting to work);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (for candidates with their own car);
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF standards (no additional costs for the employee, single room and wi-fi);
- Dutch contract in accordance with the NBBU CAO collective agreement.
- CV in English;
- European Citizenship;
- Experience in working as an Shuttering Carpenter;
- Communicative in English or German;
- Possession of a category B driving license;
- Own car is welcome;
- Having a valid VCA certificate is welcome.
Communicative in English or German;