Ship Electrician (560 net per week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner Timing is looking for Ship Electricians – to work in luxury yachts in Rotterdam region.
If you are an electrician with experience in ships and yachts, this job is for you!
- Work with cable works, connecting (terminating) cables to junction boxes, cabinets, engines, equipment, lights, accv systems, etc by reading technical drawings
- Work in very lux environment, to be careful around expensive materials, woodworks etc.
- Weekly net salary of 560€, depending on skills, experience and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Protective boots and tools provided by Timing;
- CV in English;
- European Citizenship;
- 3 years Experience in working as an electrician (ship building, preferably recreational vessels)
- Communicative in English;
- Possession of a category B driving license;
- Own car is welcome;
Communicative in English;