Scaffolders (500-650€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for Scaffolders to join their team!
Scaffolding is frequently used in construction and manufacturing. Scaffolds provide a secure work environment at a height and need to be built following strict guidelines and standards. The material mainly used in this process is Layher, Cuplock, Traditional scaffolding, and Tube lock.
To become a scaffold builder, you need to have professional training. As a part of the team, you will contribute to the teamwork environment.
What to need to have to be the ideal candidate for the Scaffolder position:
- experience working with Layher material;
- experience in the building sector, facade scaffolding;
- experience with hanging scaffolding, rolling scaffolds;
- ability to build a scaffold using drawings.
The salary is between 500 and 650€, depending on your experience. You will get paid once a week, on Thursday or Friday.
This position is open in multiple locations in the Netherlands. The accommodation is free, and it will be in a single room.
It is a plus if you have a valid European Driver’s License. But if you don’t, at least one of the team members must have.
You will have the opportunity to work overtime. This is a long-term and full-time job offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- European citizenship;
- Strength, rigidity, and stability;
- Relevant previous experience as a Scaffolder - working with Cuplock, Layher, Tube lock, or traditional scaffolding;
- The citizen service number (BSN);
- VCA certificate is mandatory.
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good communication skills in English (B1 level)