Reachtruck driver (with Dutch certificate) Venlo, in Netherlands
Broekman Logistics is a full-service logistics company focusing on sea, land, multimodal, and air transportation. The company is headquartered in the Netherlands and is looking for Reachtruck drivers to join their team!
In this position, your daily duties will include the following:
- Driving a reachtruck;
- Moving pallets through the warehouse;
- Picking orders;
- Loading and unloading products.
A Reachtruck NL certificate is mandatory for this position. The gross salary is €11.52 per hour.
You will work Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week on average. Shifts are between 6 AM and 3 PM or 8 AM and 5 PM, depending on the schedule.
The agency will provide you with safety shoes and a uniform.
If you’re driving your own car to work, you will get travel allowances of €0.19 per km (the maximum is 40 km in one direction). You can also ride a bike to work or align shifts with other 3-4 colleagues to commute together.
The company offers stability, friendly work culture, and the opportunity to obtain certificates.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Dutch reach certificate;
- Physically fit;
- VOG (a certificate of conduct);
- Ready to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English