Reach truck driver with experience (Dutch certificate) Zaltbommel, in Netherlands
Mainfreight was founded in 1978 in Auckland, New Zealand, thanks to three excited entrepreneurs who wanted to make an impact. Soon, the company started growing, culminating in the opening of the first Mainfreight Air & Ocean branch in 1984. They went global in 1999, and finally, in 2011, they expanded into Europe.
With their unique culture of “Special People, Special Company” and three pillars: culture, family, and philosophy, they want to give employees a better understanding of their company and a friendly working environment.
They are currently looking for experienced reach truck drivers to join their team!
As a reach truck driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- Loading and unloading pallets;
- Order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- Making reports to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- Following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
The salary is €11.99 gross per hour, including ADV. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM.
The salary is paid weekly, and the first payment will be in the third week of working. Advance payment will be possible in the second week.
Safety shoes are required in this position. The rest of the uniform you will get from the company.
In this position, you will have the following benefits:
- 25 paid vacation days based on full-time employment;
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- Participation in the pension scheme after working 8 weeks from age 21.
You have a few options for transportation to your workplace. You can use a taxi for €3.75 or drive your own car, in which case you will have travel allowances. Or, you can rent a bike for €5 a week.
You must have your IBAN (with the name and account number visible), BSN number, and ID/passport. The agency can’t make the contract if your documents are invalid. And in case you don’t have a BSN number, the agency will help you obtain one within the first three weeks.
This is a long-term and full-time job offer.
For working more than 40 hours per week, you will be paid 30% more than your regular wage.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous reach truck driving experience is an advantage;
- Dutch Reach truck certificate is a must;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.