Reach truck driver with Dutch certificate , in Netherlands
Our partner Broekman Logistics is a full-service logistics organization specializing in sea, road, rail, air, and multimodal transport. Broekman Logistics has its headquarters in the Netherlands.
The company is looking for certified Reach truck drivers to join its team!
Your daily tasks as a warehouse worker will include:
- collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- loading and unloading pallets;
- order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department, work from Mo-Fr, often extra hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Depending on the agency’s needs there are different possible locations: Venlo, Born, and Alblasserdam.
6% bonus paid every 4 weeks if a team member has been always on time without missed shifts. Based on performance there is a possible pay raise every January.
After 21:00 you get paid 135%.
Saturday is 150%
Sundays are 200%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous Reach truck driving experience;
- Dutch Reach truck certificate is required;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1