Production worker (vegan food) Landgraaf, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands SoFine Foods is currently looking for production workers to join its team. The company offers an attractive and wide range of delicious plant-based foods for all consumers: young and old, big eaters, small eaters.
There are two possible departments- production line and packaging department. Candidates can be placed in either of them and switch departments according to workload.
In the packaging department, it is a cold working environment. Work clothing is provided by SoFine. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be worn under work clothes!
Your tasks as a production worker may include:
- prepping the meals, packing, and filling duties;
- weighing the pre-cooked ready-to-eat meals that get sold in supermarkets;
- wrapping and packing cardboard boxes of meals;
- put the plated meals on a belt and follow the wrapping process;
- boxing of wrapped meals;
- quality check of products and reporting any damage to the supervisor;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in 3 shifts. Shifts have weekly rotation. Hour rate is from €10,00 to €10,50 + allowances (depending on the department).
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Duty times (be present at least 30 minutes before each shift due to changing clothes, etc.)
You have to wear long pants, closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes allowed in food production!
Time window: 6:00 - 18:00
Monday to Friday 100 %
Time window: 18:00-22:00
Monday to Friday 125%
Time window: 22:00- 6:00
Monday to Friday 135%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in cold working environment, below room temperature;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1