Production MIG MAG Welder (from €320 per week) Breda, in Netherlands
Are you looking for a long-term job that starts immediately? Do you have at least a B1 level of Dutch or English? Do you have experience in welding (a certificate is not mandatory)?
If the answers are “YES”, we want you!
For a family-owned company in Breda that specializes in the repair of platform carts and other warehouse transportation equipment, we are looking for production MIG MAG welders!
As a Production MIG MAG welder, you will work in the production department—where steel sheets, pipes, and tubes are processed. Your team member will cut everything to size, and your job is to carefully weld all thin-walled materials. On top of that, you will have other related tasks.
- The starting net salary is €320 per week, depending on your skills;
- Accommodation and insurance are already deducted from this;
- Weekly payments on Fridays. There is the possibility of receiving an advance payment after working 2 days;
- Fixed working hours from 08:00 to 17:00;
- Work from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of overtime on Saturdays;
- Stable, year-round work starting immediately;
- The prospect of quick permanent employment by the principal with accompanying opportunities for internal or external training;
- Regular salary increases with adequate production;
- No age-related payment;
- Reimbursement of transport costs to the Netherlands in the amount of €75.00 after 13 weeks of work;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the online portal.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Basic MIG/MAG welding skills (a certificate is not required);
- Driver's License is needed for this offer;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.