Plumber with own car and VCA (490€ - 625€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our long-time partners are a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction. They are currently looking for an experienced Plumber to join their team in The Netherlands.
Are you experienced in plumbing and ready to start a new adventure? If so, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Install and maintain gas, water, and central heating installations;
- Installment, maintenance, and repair of sanitary facilities such as water pipes, sewerage systems, and connecting water pumps;
- Complete installment of heating and gas systems such as central heating and heat pumps;
- Working in a boiler house (thick-walled central heating work);
- Sometimes welding thick-walled central heating (mostly TIG);
- Work and read technical drawings.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 490-625€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (including accommodation and health insurance)
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- Sleeping equipment shall be provided by the candidate.
Plumbers should have their own hand tools with them:
- Screwdriver set
- Water pump pliers
- Tape measure 3 or 5 Mtr.
- Level 30 CM with magnet
- Bahco (adjustable nut spanner)
- Saw bracket
- Bench hammer 500 grams
- Mallet 1500 grams
- Chisel set
- Tin snips
- Assembly spanner threaded ends
- Pin driver 6 mm.
- Assembly pliers
- Metal pipe cutter
- Radiator spanner set
- Socket spanner set 6 mm – 22 mm
- A Cv in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Plumbing experience minimum 1.5 - 2 years;
- Own means of transport is mandatory;
- VCA certificate is mandatory;
- Already existing BSN number is strongly preferred;
- Preferable references from a previous job (name, phone number, and company);
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good communication in English (at least B1), or German