Plumber 500€ net/week , in Netherlands, from 12,95€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands MAATT are looking for experienced plumbers to join their team. The company has new build and renovation projects all over the Netherlands – houses and apartments.
If you have at least 3 years of plumbing experience and you are motivated to work in a growing company this is the job offer for you!
Individual plumbers and also two people teams are welcome!
Your tasks working for MAATT will include:
- One time three days training at the companies training center.
- Installing whole plumbing system – water, gas, sanitary, sewage. (PPE pipes, Geberit toilets, copper pipes, PVC drainage, etc)
- Reading technical drawings;
- Working together with construction units as a united team to finish projects in time;
- Other related tasks.
This is a full-time long-term job offer. Work is organized in different schedules and working hours, per 40h work week net salary is 500€ up to 520€ (it’s already after all deductions as accommodation, health insurance.)
All employees have single rooms with 3-5 rooms altogether in one house. Accommodations are paid from gross salary. Distance between accommodation and workplace -maximum 35km. A company car will be provided, fuel is paid for. Also possible to use own car, it’s paid €0,19 per km.
A diploma is not required, but you will need a VCA certificate. If you don’t have one company will arrange the course and exam ASAP (the company covers the costs of it). Tree days of training at the company’s training center will be included. Where you will be given the same tasks and introduced to the “Dutch way of working” to better understand your daily tasks and what is expected from you as an employee.
Each candidate will be provided working clothes, shoes, and safety equipment, a complete set with hand tools, and electrical tools from “Hilti”.
- A CV in English is required to apply to this vacancy;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Minimum 3 years plumbing experience;
- B category driver license;
- VCA certificate will be a plus;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to understand technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills.