Plumber (500€-520€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands MAATT are looking for experienced plumbers to join their team. The company has new build and renovation projects all over the Netherlands – houses and apartments.
If you have at least 3 years of plumbing experience and you are motivated to work in a growing company this is the job offer for you!
Your tasks working for MAATT will include:
- One time three days training at the companies training center.
- Installing whole plumbing system – water, gas, sanitary, sewage. (PPE pipes, Geberit toilets, copper pipes, PVC drainage, etc)
- Reading technical drawings;
- Working together with construction units as a united team to finish projects in time;
- Other related tasks.
- Three days training at the companies training center.
- This is a full-time long-term job offer.
- Work is organized in different schedules and working hours
- Salary is 500€ up to 520€ per week – 40 hours week (it’s already after all deductions as accommodation, health insurance). If test/training is really good, also €520 per week is possible.
- All employees have single rooms with 3-5 rooms altogether in one house.
- Distance between accommodation and workplace -maximum 35km.
- Company car. Fuel is paid by the agency for work and no further costs. Also possible to use own car, agency pays €0,19 pro km.
- Each candidate get from agency a complete set with hand tools and electrical tools from Hilti. Also working clothes, shoes and safety equipment they receive.
- Regarding the trip to the Netherlands, the agency will refund a maximum of 100 euros, paid right after the successful test. If for some reason the candidate leaves within 3 months, they will deduct those 100 euros from his last salary.
- A CV in English is required to apply to this vacancy;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Minimum 3 years plumbing experience;
- B category driver license;
- VCA is needed. The agency will help candidates to get course and exam asap, paid by the agency.
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to understand technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills.