Plate roller (€630-€740 net/week) , in Netherlands
Equans is a world leader in the energy and services sectors, with annual revenues of nearly €18 billion and almost 800,000 projects. The company has leading positions in Europe, resulting from the history of energy construction in these countries and a strong presence in North and South America and Oceania.
Our partner is currently looking for plate rollers to join their team in various locations in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Rolling and bonding large-sized plates into round bodies that fit together;
- Ensuring that the correct type and quantity of material were issued;
- Tack welding with a certificate;
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
The weekly net salary is between €630 and €740, depending on your previous experience and the shifts you work.
This position requires a VCA safety course, a sky worker, and crane and hoisting instruction. But if you miss some, you can take the class directly with the employer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2+ years as a roller of big steel plates in a factory or workshop;
- VCA safety course, sky worker and crane or hoisting instruction;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English, German or Dutch.