Pipefitter with experience (from 680€ net/week) Oisterwijk, in Netherlands
Equans is the world leader in multi-technical services, with offices in 20 countries. They design and provide customized solutions to improve our customers’ buildings, technical equipment, systems, and processes and to support them in optimizing their use.
Our partner is now looking for pipefitters to join their team in Oisterwijk, the Netherlands!
As a pipefitter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Repairing malfunctions;
- Assembling the product following technical drawings;
- Assembling and replacing different types of flanges, valves, pumps, and gaskets;
- Cutting, assembling, and installing pipes;
- Testing pipe systems to ensure safety and functionality;
- Reading and following ISO drawings;
- Working according to HSE rules on petrochemical sites;
- Measuring, cutting, grinding, and beveling.
Work is also on Saturdays
You will work an average approximately 48-52 hours per week
Overtime hours paid additionally
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience reading and following technical drawings as a pipefitter;
- Knowledge of flow directions;
- Knowledge of appendages;
- Knowledge of flange encodings flange types, flow directions, and gaskets;
- Knowledge of isometrics;
- Knowledge of calculating and measuring pipe lengths;
- No welding certificate is needed, but welding experience would be an advantage.
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, German, or Dutch.