Pipefitter with experience (€655 net/week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for Pipefitters with experience to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Cutting, grinding, bending, assembling, and installing pipes according to (isometric) drawings and sketches;
- Preparation and construction of different kinds of pipes and pipeline systems;
- Working with steel and stainless steel.
The starting weekly net salary is €655, depending on your skills, experience and certificates.
You’ll work 8 hours per day, five days a week, with the possibility of overtime.
Holidays are possible every three months in agreement with a manager.
You can drive your car to work and receive a travel allowance of €0.19 per every km. Another option is to choose a car provided by the agency for free.
The VCA basic safety course is mandatory, but you can finish the training before starting a job if you don’t have it.
A protocol flange mechanic or sky worker course is preferred but not mandatory. If you don’t have them, you should be willing to take them.
A driver’s license (B category) is a plus.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 3+ years as a pipefitter on industrial projects;
- Able to read isometric drawings;
- VCA basic safety course is mandatory;
- Experience with welding is a plus;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 level of English or Dutch