Pallet repairer Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 11,75€/hour
Our client from the Netherlands is looking for a worker who can repair wooden pallets. Work is for large logistics company pallet stroage center. You do not need to have experience in pallet fixing but you need to be ready:
- to work hard work with wood,
- to use hand tools and instruments,
- to work in good quality.
Your main duty will be to repair pallets using pneumatic hammer, the work can be physically heavy. This is a long term work offer.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Able to work with tools and do physically heavy job,
- Excited to work in an international team,
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
Good English is needed.