Packaging worker Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, in Netherlands, from 12,34€/hour
PLUS supermarket, our dutch partner, is an important player in the Dutch food market with the company’s a national distribution center in Middenbeemster. The company is currently recruiting packaging workers, for the new season.
Are you motivated to work in the packing department of a large warehouse?
Your main activities will be:
- Packaging and repackaging supermarket products, according to customers demands;
- Report the shift supervisor of any product defect, for quality control;
- Clean working area;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
These tasks must be performed in a fast pace, as trucks are daily waiting for the products’ shipping to then deliver food products to customers’ homes. You also need to be flexible as some heavy lifting is requested sometimes.
The warehouse operates from Monday to Saturday. Working shifts can start at 7:00, 9:00 or 11:00 and you have tasks for an entire 8 hour journey. Work is finished once the target of that days is reached. Overtime might be requested. Sunday is always considered as a day off and it is also possible to have a day off during the workweek.
Long term work offer. Nice working environment and team work.
The agency will schedule an interview with the candidates
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Some warehouse experience and in the packing department is a plus;
- Healthy and strong to face heavy lifting and temperature variations;
- Flexibility towards working hours;
- Motivation, team spirit and nice attitude towards work;
- Ready to work fast, to achieve daily goals;
- Long term availability to stay in the Netherlands.
Polish speakers with basic English are welcome