Order Picker with experience (cold environment) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our partner Chefs Culinar has been active in the Netherlands since 2011. The company offers the total package for a professional kitchen. Supplying a high-quality range of food, non-food and fresh products consisting of the well-known A-brands on the Dutch market.
Chefs Culinar is currently looking for experienced order pickers to join its team! The job is in a fridge (+2/5 degrees) and one day per week freezer (-22 degrees).
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect orders, food, and non-food products, around the warehouse, using electronic collection carts and a hand scanner, EPT;
- ensure that you collect the right products and the right quantities independently;
- notify the supervisor if the item is no longer available on the shelf;
- lift boxes with fries and buckets with mayonnaise 10/12 kg (could be 20 of them in one order);
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks can be asked.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in a shift from 9:00-18:00. The company will provide you with basic training and working equipment.
After 1-1,5 months working at the company and learning necessary skills, there is a possibility to work in a warm department (+18).
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, and lifting boxes.
Cold allowance of 0,44€/hour included already in the hourly rate.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker is a must;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- EPT certificate and experience is an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to work in a cold environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1