Order picker (Sea food warehouse) Yerseke, in Netherlands
As a fish wholesaler, Adri & Zoon is an expert in the import/export of top-quality fish, shellfish, and crustaceans and sustainable innovation. Service, quality, and expertise at a reasonable price are their top priorities.
The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- select the items of each order and prepare them for shipment;
- driving EPT (with necessary experience or training will be provided);
- picking with an electronic hand scanner, repackaging, labeling, packing, etc.;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is only one shift, the candidate works individually.
Protective work clothing will be provided. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be under work clothes!
You will have to wear long pants, and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience driving EPT will be an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment, below room temperature;
- Ability to work at a fast pace, with preciseness and accuracy;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene and safety rules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1