Order picker (production site) 's-Heerenberg, in Netherlands
Our partner SPS since its incorporation in 1975, has developed into one of the leading producers and suppliers of paint systems, wall paints, and decorative plasters. The company is currently looking for order pickers to join their production team.
If are a motivated and responsible individual, looking for a stable job in the production industry, this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as an order picker on the production site will include:
- Collecting orders using a hand scanner;
- Driving man-up truck when necessary;
- Making the orders ready to be shipped;
- Following safety instructions and regulations;
- Other related production tasks can be asked.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer of 40 hours per week (with possible overtime). Work is organized in two shifts (7:00-16:00 and 10:00-19:00). Hour rate is 11,96€ + allowances.
The factory might be noisy but ear protection and safety shoes will be supplied by the employer. You will receive training for a Very narrow aisle (Man-Up – K-Truck) so it’s important to have no fear of heights.
After 18:00: 50%
After 6:00 Saturday: 75%
Overtime after 40 hours/week: 50%
Holiday money: 8,33%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Similar work experience will be a plus;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for work on foot all day;
- Flexible towards overtime and job tasks;
- Motivated, serious workers;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Not afraid of heights (Man-Up - K-Truck);
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for more than 6 months.
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).