Order picker (Fresh) , in Netherlands
- Collect orders, food and non-food products, around the warehouse, using electronic collection carts and a finger scanner;
- Ensure that you collect the right products and the right quantities independently;
- Notify the supervisor if the item is no longer available on the shelf;
- Place the collected products correctly for your colleagues of expedition;
- Keep your workplace clean.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Veghel, Vianen, Venray, Amsterdam, Berkel en Rodenrijs, Maastricht, Breda, Deventer, Nieuwegein, Gilze
Gross salary per hour:
- 18 years old: €6,02
- 19 years old: €7,04
- 20 years old: €8,94
- 21 years old: €11,18
- 22 years old: €11,18
- 23 years old: €11,52
Mon-Fri 4:00-6:00 and 19:00-22:00: 125%
Mon-Fri 22:00-4:00: 150%
Sat 00:00-12:00: 150%
Sat after 12:00: 200%
Sunday and bank holidays: 200%
- CV in English is required before arrival, and must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Warehouse experience working in order picking, using scanner and EPT (electric pallet truck) is an advantage;
- Flexibility for working overtime, if needed;
- Healthy and Ready to face cooler temperatures and work in fridge areas +4ºC;
- Team player and able to work independently in a fast-pace with minimum error rate;
- To be ready to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year.
- Follow safety rules - no visible piercings
Good English language skills are needed.