Order picker (food warehouse) Utrecht, in Netherlands
In 1890, August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel founded a freight forwarding company in Bremen, Germany. Over the last 130 years, Kuehne+Nagel has evolved from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
The company is looking for order pickers to join its team in the food product warehouse!
- collecting orders with a voice-picking system (products like chips, red bull, Starbucks);
- packing, unpacking, labeling orders;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is long-term, full-time, morning and evening shifts. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The company will provide the necessary training and work equipment! Agency will have a call with all suitable candidates!
19:00– 24:00= 35%
24:00 – 6:00=45%
Saturday - 50%
Sunday and Hollydays- 100%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1