Order picker/ EPT driver with experience (~ 0°) Nieuw Bergen, in Netherlands
Our partner Jan Linders has been the top supermarket in the South for more than 55 years. You’ll find fresh produce widely available in the region. Customers benefit from an excellent price-quality ratio and attractive promotions and can shop well with friendly, service-oriented staff.
The company is currently looking for experienced order pickers to join their team! In the warehouse, there are different temperatures (room temperature and 0°).
Your daily tasks will include:
- pick and process orders using a voice picking system (picking orders using headphones, three languages to choose from: (Dutch, Polish, English);
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- drive EPT to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The company provides protective clothing for colder departments (jackets, trousers)!
11,80 euro / h + ADV allowance
( 8%)= 12,74 euro/h
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker and EPT driver;
- EPT certificate will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexible to work in cold temperatures ( ~ 0°)
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.