Order Picker Barendrecht, in Netherlands
For a dynamically operating company dealing with the distribution of vegetables and fruits, we are looking for order pickers in the warehouse!
As an Order Picker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Picking products (groceries) according to the orders;
- Preparing collected orders for shipping;
- Working with voice systems;
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
The starting salary is €11.96 per hour (€11.04 is the basic wage plus a holiday allowance of €0.92 per hour). After three months of reliable work, you will have the opportunity for a salary increase!
If you have a driver’s license, you can become a driver for your colleagues and earn even more (€2.25 per day).
If you want organized transport to work, you need to pay €3.75 per day if the accommodation is more than 10 km from the workplace. If your accommodation is less than 10 km away, you can rent a bike for a deposit of €75.
If you stay in private accommodation, there’s no organized transport to work, but you can apply for a return of transport costs.
You will work five to six days per week, including Sundays. The first shift usually starts between 4 AM and 5 AM, and the second is between 4 PM and 8 PM.
You will have the following allowances if you work less than 40 hours a week:
- 40% of the basic wage added for working Monday to Friday between 12 AM - 6 AM and 11 PM - 12 AM.
- 25% of the basic wage added for working Monday to Friday between 7 PM and 11 PM.
- 40% of the basic wage added for working on Saturday between 12 AM and 6 AM.
- 25% of the basic wage added for working on Saturday between 3 PM and 11 PM.
- 100% of the basic wage added for working on Sunday between 12 AM and 11 PM.
- 40% of the basic wage added for working on Sunday between 11 PM and 12 AM.
- 100% of the basic wage added for working on Bank Holidays.
You will also have 35% added to your basic wage for working overtime.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexible and ready to work different shifts;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 level of English