MIG welder for yacht assembly (500-550€ net/week) Heijen, in Netherlands
Our Dutch agency partner is currently looking for welders/metal workers to join their team in Heijen, the Netherlands!
The Client’s core activity is building smart and sustainable solutions in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. The company has been manufacturing constructions for more than 60 years, where passion for profession predominates. The quality of their products is largely determined by their skilled and experienced professionals.
In this position, you will play a vital role in creating the most impressive aluminium hulls for various types of yachts by the help of your welding and metalworking experience.
Your daily tasks will include:
- MIG welding of all parts of aluminum hulls for yachts;
- Reading technical drawings and executing work instructions;
- Inspecting and adjusting the quality of welding work as necessary;
- Following safety guidelines and company procedures;
- Maintaining and cleaning welding equipment and tools.
The agency offers:
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work/week (from Monday to Friday, in the high season it’s possible to work on Saturdays as well), with the possibility of overtime;
- Candidates can bring their own working shoes, clothes, and protective gear, but it’s possible to rent them from the agency on a reduced price;
- CV in English is required to apply for the position;
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a MIG welder, welding aluminium;
- Welder certificate is not mandatory, but will be considered as a big plus;
- Ability to do TIG welding is a big plus;
- Own means of transport is a big plus
- Already in posession of VCA certificate, or willingness to obtain it (arranged and paid by the Company);
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawing on a professional level;
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well;
- Ready to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Willingness to stay long-term in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English, German or Dutch is mandatory.