MIG/MAG welder with experience (€470–€500 net/week) Mill, in Netherlands
NRF is a leading supplier of automotive aftermarket parts and industrial cooling solutions. The company was originally known for manufacturing radiators, but today it supplies a wide range of more than 11,000 engine cooling and climate control parts.Do you have MIG/MAG welding experience, and are you looking for a challenging job?
Our partner is currently looking for a welder to join their team in Mill, the Netherlands!
As a welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Welding parts for coolers, such as pipes and suspension brackets;
- Pre-assembling of box coolers;
- Inspecting and adjusting the quality of welding work as necessary;
- Following safety guidelines and company procedures;
- Maintaining and cleaning welding equipment and tools.
- Welding steels.
The starting salary is €16.18 gross per hour.
SAO allowance of €0.21 per hour
ADV allowance of €0.78 per hour
Temporary allowance of €0.35 per hour
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in MIG/MAG welding at Level3
- Experience in TIG welding is a plus
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Welding certificates will be considered a plus;
- Ready to pass a welding test in the Netherlands before starting to work;
- Flexible and can easily adapt from one task to another;
- Ready to work independently and accurately;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English language.