MIG MAG Welder (€450-€500 net per week) Udenhout, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for MIG MAG Welders to join their team in Udenhout!
Bersselaar Construction desings, manufactures and assembles leading structures in steel, aluminum and stainless steel. They operate in non-residential constructions, offshore/energy, and infrastructure. This family business is based in Udenhout. They value reliability and are looking for new, committed employees..
Your responsibilities in this position will include the following:
- Welding big and small steel structures;
- Reading and following technical drawings;
- Working both individually and in a team.
As a MIG MAG Welder, your net weekly salary will be between €450 and €500, depending on your previous experience and certificates, and you will work 40 hours per week.
Accommodation in Veghel, in a single room. The cost of accommodation is 162€ per week, deducted from your gross salary. If you can share your room with a colleague, the accommodation will cost 117€ per week. For all housing locations, you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
Transportation to work will be covered and will depend on where you live. If you live closer to work, you will use a bike, and for longer distances (more than 5km in one way), your own car with fuel reimbursement.
The salary is gross and including 10,5% holiday allowance already.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in MIG/MAG steel welding;
- Welding Certificate 135 Steel (not mandatory but preferred);
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings is mandatory;
- Presentation of photos with examples of welding skills is highly preferred;
- Responsible and serious;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Strong and fluent B2 level of English is required