Mechanic Compressor Assembler (€550 net/week) Rheden, in Netherlands
Howden, which James Howden initially founded in Scotland as a marine engineering company in 1854, has expanded and developed into a market leader in the production of air and gas handling solutions. With the power of engineering expertise and technology, their equipment plays an integral role in customer processes, providing safe, reliable, sustainable, and efficient solutions. This is a modern industrial constriction company that assembles huge compressor. Each machine takes long time, the company is making about 40 machines in a year.
Our partner is currently looking for mechanics for compressor assembly to join their team in Rheden, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling compressor components;
- Finishing products;
- Connecting all parts;
- Preparing products;
- Working with measuring and adjusting tools.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as a compressor mechanic is mandatory;
- Previous experience working in similar positions;
- Technical knowledge MBO level;
- Able to read complex technical drawings (also 3D);
- Experience in using measuring and adjusting tools;
- Experience in working with compressors and pipe systems;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.