Maintenance technician (€500 - €580 net/week) Someren, in Netherlands
N2People, our reliable partner, is a successful recruitment agency that matches job seekers from around the world with the best companies in the Netherlands.
They are currently looking for experienced maintenance technicians to join their team in Someren, the Netherlands!
Larco Foods BV in Someren is an independent modern production company, founded in 1937. This family business specializes in the traditional preparation and preservation (sterilization) of broths, stock, soups, sauces, ragouts and meat products.Their customers are mainly active in food retail and food service, but they also supply to industrial customers. They are also a co-packer for a number of important brand suppliers.
As a maintenance technician, your daily tasks will include:
- Maintenance of the company’s machinery: production and packaging machines and utilities
- Preventive maintenance of the machinery
- Daily interventions to prevent/limit downtime as much as possible
- General maintenance tasks
- Intervene quickly and efficiently in case of possible defects on an electrical, mechanical and pneumatic level.
The Agency provides:
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime (on Saturdays and Sundays as well in the high season)
- Paid training to get aquainted with the company and the actual tasks
- Accommodation in a single bedroom in a shared house (never farther than 30 minutes from the workplace)
- E-bike, bike, or company car provided
- Working shoes/clothes are also provided
Travel allowance: 0.21 €/km (in case of own car)
Shift allowance: 37% (between 6PM and 6AM)
- CV in English is required to apply for this position
- Thorough technical knowledge
- Familiar with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- Experience working with PLC and PC operating systems
- Food production background is considered as a plus;
- Flexible in terms of working hours and willing to work overtime if needed
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English or Dutch knowledge is required.