Machine operator (with technical background) , in Netherlands
Vetipak B.V. is a stable family business that provides innovative, high-quality co-packing solutions or A-brands and private labels in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. Vetipak offers its customers all aspects of co-packing: design, implementation, purchasing and management, and financing to the packaging of their products.
The company is looking for a machine operator to join their production team! Depending on the agencies’ needs you can be placed in one of the two possible locations: Oss and Veghel.
Your daily tasks will include:
- operating a box-making machine;
- replenishing paper/cardboard;
- solving minor technical problems whenever possible;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time offer for serious candidates. Work is in shifts, five days Mo- Fr.
Working at Vetipak means- A family atmosphere + Professional organization + A lot of attention to innovation + Many opportunities for development + Space for your initiative + A cooperative attitude and respect for others!
Two shifts (first, shift bonus 5% and second
shift bonus 15%).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Technical background and knowledge;
- Experience as a machine operator will be a plus;
- Knowledge in setting up, operating, and maintaining machines and troubleshooting;
- Taking responsibility for entrusted tasks;
- A strong sense of responsibility;
- Determination and resistance to stress;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1