Logistics employee - Export Department Heijen, in Netherlands, from 11,00€/hour
Foot Locker is an American sportswear and footwear chain. They are looking for a logistics employee. In this position, you will be responsible for the correct execution of the work within the Export department as described below for the purpose of sending the shipments to handle the stores and customers in the right quantity and quality.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Order picking using RF (Radio Frequency) scanning equipment;
- Tossing and cutting boxes;
- Placing products (units) sorting and processing boxes for reuse;
- Operate and check (reset) P&A/Control box sorter (Level B);
- Palletizing outgoing goods at the destination;
- Loading trucks in accordance with instructions (boxes/pallets);
- Take care of your own safety and follow safety regulations carefully;
- Cleaning the workplace/environment and ensuring order and tidiness (cardboard cleaning, sweeping floors, etc.).
The work must be carried out in accordance with the applicable work procedures (SOP) and within the set work/production standards.
The starting salary is € 10.50 gross per hour, in addition, employees receive an irregularity allowance of 25% after 8 p.m. and 50% on the entire Saturday.
Foot locker’s aim is to deploy the employees as all-round as possible so that we can offer sufficient hours. At the moment these are 40 hours a week ( extra hours on Saturdays, so they can possibly work more hours).
The company may assign tasks other than those described above if specified in the interest of the company.
Irregularity allowance of 25% after 8 p.m. and 50% on the entire Saturday.
Employees who are available between 06:00 and 22:00 and who also work varying shifts are entitled to a shift allowance of 7.5% over all hours worked from Monday to Friday.
* Foot Locker is currently open from 6am to 7pm. They will soon go back to the standard opening hours of 06.00 to 22.00 (2 shifts). It would be nice if full availability could be realized between 06.00 and 22.00
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Is physically strong for several functions in a warehouse environment during all working day;
- Able to work standing and/or walking, bending over, stretching, kneeling, regularly 15 to 20 kg for a short time;
- Able to lift and move both hands and arms freely;
- Certificate and experience in working with internal means of transport (electrical pallet truck, reach and/or forklift) is a plus.
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Groups: At least 1 out of 5 people should speak good English (B1)