Logistics Assistant (meat factory) Veenendaal, in Netherlands, from 11,75€ to 12,74€/hour
Jan Zandbergen, operating in the food sector, supplies its products to the meat industry, catering services and retail.
The company is currently looking for a Logistics Assistant, who will work directly with the Logistics Team Supervisor.
Your main tasks are:
- Collection and preparation of orders for dispatch;
- Weighing and packaging of products on different pallets;
- Packaging quality inspection, marking, expiration dates monitorization;
- Accurate (un)loading, assembly and transportation of pallets to different locations driving a forklift or reach truck;
- Other additional tasks: training new co-workers, etc.
2 Working shifts – Morning shift (from 05:00/06:00 – 15:00); Afternoon shift (15:00 – 00:00). Sometimes, depending of the daily workload, shifts may end later. Flexibility is necessary to work overtime and during weekends.
Temperatures onsite are cold and wet (0ºC/+3ºC). Work is physically heavy, as workers have to walk/stand and lift potential heavy packages during the entire shift. Warm working clothes and boots are provided. There is a resting area (smoking area + free coffee/tea). Full-time and long term job offer.
Salary at this job is paid every 4 weeks.
- Curriculum, in English, is necessary to apply for this job;
- Similar warehouse experience in Logistics;
- Forklift/Reach Truck driving experience + certificate is a must;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast pace;
- Compliance with food hygiene and safety standards;
- Diligence in weighing/checking orders;
- Physically strong to work in cold environments;
- Problem-solver personality, motivated to adapt to different challenges;
- Capable to manage modern technologies;
- Flexibility towards work schedule;
- Fake nails or visible piercings are forbidden;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for +1 year.
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum)