Loader and Unloader Uden, in Netherlands
Our partner in The Netherlands, Van den Heuvel Logistiek is a reliable company for all matters related to your transport and storage needs.
Over the past almost 30 years, Van den Heuvel Logistiek has grown into an all-around transport company with a fleet of over 140 trucks in various sizes and designs and more than 265 employees. They are now looking for new colleagues to join their team!
If you are interested in working in logistics, this can be your chance!
As a Loader / Unloader your tasks are:
- Loading and unloading trucks in a team;
- Drive the EPT around the warehouse;
- Order picking based on loading lists;
- Securing the load correctly.
- All-around tasks in the warehouse.
You need to be open to work and flexible with schedules. There is the possibility to work night shifts. Everyone receives a (new) EPT truck and during the break, everyone sits together. Shifts of family and friends can be planned together.
The team leader will explain everything on your first day. They are always willing to answer your questions or to learn everything in different positions. The agency will provide you with safety shoes.
11,25% shifts allowance over all hours
130% - above 40 hours workweek
50,00% - shift allowance over all hours on Saturdays.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Warehouse experience working in order picking, using a scanner and EPT (electric pallet truck) is a plus;
- Flexibility for working in shifts;
- In good physical shape and ready to work;
- Team player;
- To be ready to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English level (B1)