Java Developer (€3240 to €5400) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
For our client, a financial organization, based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Java Developer. The team contains 8 developers, 4 OPS, and a PO.
The products the team delivers are the authentication proxy for all internet channels in The Netherlands and Belgium but also, various authentication components for all other countries within the Touchpoint Platform. These are a TokenAPI, Federated Identity Manager, API Gateway Configuration Service, API Gateway Controller Service, and more legacy authenticating applications. Furthermore, we deliver security components that are re-used in the client developer frameworks to verify users, extract useful information and deliver safe API to API communication.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop new functionality for the TokenAPI and Authentication applications;
- Add new functionality to the framework components based on Token technology;
- Design and develop new functionality for the endpoint configuration request application;
- Contribute in the code base of NGINX modules, used for access control;
- Support more junior developers in creating better applications.
- Fluent in the English language;
- Excellent team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experienced in working with different cultures.
- Most recent CV, in Word format, max 5 x A4, in Dutch/English;
- Solid motivation, focused on the application;
- Explanation of the requirements and competencies set;
- At least 1 recent reference, which can be verified!
Due to the 30% ruling, which is a tax advantage applicable for you as a highly-skilled immigrant, you will pay fewer taxes when working in the Netherlands for the first 5 years. For example, when you receive a gross salary of 5.000 Euros per month, you can expect to get around 4.400 euros net.
The salary of the candidate will depend on the experience; This is a long-term job offer, 36 working hours per week, with 6 months of work with a possibility to get an extension.
- An updated CV, in Word format, max 5 x A4, in Dutch/English;
- Experienced as a Java developer;
- Preferably experienced in C and Python;
- Experienced in developing web applications in Spring/SpringBoot and other common opensource frameworks;
- Good knowledge of crypto, oAuth, and SAML, OidC;
- Experience in developing front-ends in Lit-HTML;
- Working knowledge with Git, Docker, and Maven;
- Have good knowledge of delivering high-performance and 0-downtime applications.
Proficient in spoken and written English.